An Invitation. A Visit To Naza Bikes. A Sincere Thanks.





Naza Bikes Service Centre (SC) at Section 15, Shah Alam is not an unusual place to me.  I have been there few times to service and rectify things but yesterday was entirely different.  It was an invitation not to be missed. An honor to be there to witness how Blade been assembled and “future” product too.  Thanks to Naza Bikes for giving me this utmost valuable experience for me.  So guys, I will write in full surely soon.

In the mean time, enjoy two picture of newly shaded TBR version of 250R and 650R, plus new product that will stir 250cc market very soon. It is most welcoming. The more, the merrier.
 

Ride safe bro.

Comments

  1. Could you tell me everything you know right now and spare me the suspense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I wish I could bro buymatrix :) . With hits for Demak DZM post now reaching 6K since inception, it clearly indicates that people are now eyeing for naked.

      Z250 - get yourself ready.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts