Rear Brake Pad - OEM Naza - 37,213 KM

 
 
Changed my rear pad to original parts from Naza costing RM60 (RM50 brake pad + RM10 labor) at Naza Service Center.  I have tried non-original parts and they all sucks just around 1000KM of thrashing and abusing.
 
They also checked my front pad and by the physical look, only 50% remaining. Good for few thousands KM I reckoned.  Meanwhile, my chain need to be changed somewhere in 39K KM region.  It emits some sort of sound even after proper lubrication done to her.
 
Lastly,  I have decided to use this format to track my parts wear and tear / replacement as follows:
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Nice blog bro.Good info. After reading your blog, convinced myself to buy a naza blade also.
    Keep write ya bro. Will be following ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum, nice blog bro. same goes here. good info. u have convince me to buy Naza Blade. already submit document for Naza Blade 650 TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts