Blade oh Blade..


Dear Readers,

You may have read my review on Blade and yes i did mentioned few things on its flaws here and there such as plug cap.  I thought that Naza has indeed improved it but there are still cases reported through FB Group for newer bike. My friend Javier in Argentina also shared the same story.  So, does is due to whether or humidity that makes it cracked?  No to my believed now. Just low grade material perhaps this Golden brand plug cap is.


So, for future customer, please do not take my words solely, but do make your own research and the easiest is to join them through FB.  Don't worry as they are all nice guys and willing to help you.  Just bear with some sarcastic comments you will may find (you have been warned ha3).

I hope Naza do take things seriously and i believe they are as they are now selling other marques as well.  Indian, Aprilia, Ducs and others too. Rider will upgrade. No doubt.  Brand? Compared? Yes. So good luck in choosing your bike guys.

Hell a lot of models now. You will be frustrated whether to choose Nora Danish or Erra Fazira. Include that Neelofa too. Gosh!!!

Comments

Popular Posts