Risk? Do you consider when biking?

Yes.

Risk is there. Today is a perfect example. Dorsoduro 1200 or 750 i could not recognized. Zipping like mad in very very busy traffic from Sungai Ramal till exit to Serdang Hospital. He was behind me and tail-gating me. I swear the loud Akra pipe (perhaps) thundering hard from its L60 degree v-twin behind me.
- credit to Aprilia -
I was a bit late to work. I did and i was tucked behind a group of cubcais. The traffic was very heavy. Two choices. Two entirely different risks. Ride like mad alien child Marc Marquez or ride according to traffic condition.

I chose the latter.  Less risk to me and to others as well.

credit to Aprilia
The Dorso? Up to him. I was hoping he did not caused other motorist any danger or even death. So, did he considers the RISK? I would not know. I guess he just chose higher risk by pulling crazily and weaving through traffic with its powerful Aprilia v-twin torque. Maybe he have 1 million life insurance perhaps too.

Guys, choose your risk wisely. Safe Ride for us and for them.

Comments

Popular Posts