Elegan - A True Long Distance Maniac

Yesterday and once again Elley proved to be a really psycho maniac long distance scooter.

As i stopped by at Parit 3 Sekinchan for a short visit to my best friend' s house, the odometer already hits around 185KM. After being treated with simple but deliciously dinner, it was about 8.45pm. Ultimately safety must be considered when you are travelling alone through Latar highway at night. So, reroute is a must and Sekinchan-Kuala Selangor-Klang-Shah Alam-NPE was chosen.

I admit that this is the first time i ride to Klang via Kuala Selangor at night. Hence, i am not familiar with the road condition. As my head already felt dizzy, i knew i need to push hard and was lucky when one LC135 rode pass me at 120-130kmh. I followed LC line and keep a 20-30 meter distant away. Speed was 115-125kmh.  After a while LC change his line to other directions. Then i followed one Nissan X-Trail just to be precautious on road condition by using his headlamp to guide me. The road was quite dark and traffic flow was okay. This continues till a police road block halted my journey.

As i could expect the young constable were smiling and says "okay,..jalan". If i could remember, Elley never ever being stoped and checked at roadblock. Why? I also do not know hahaha.

I arrived at Kapar shortly and the old town still alives at night. I saw Kapar Motor at right side of the road. Then i still remember the confused intersection. I took Jalan Dato Hamzah (if not mistaken) towards Meru or Setia Alam. Passed Meru that full with pathholes and exited at Bukit Raja.

As Federal Highway bike lane is one of my favourate, i throttled as fast as i could heading home. I arrived around 10.15pm at house. But my head keeps on dizzy.  I guess it was my blood pressure keeping high and signalling my body protest to tiredness. I am not sure how long my body could take this but i reckon i am physically tired but my mental drives me to ride on. Even a strong mental will eventually gives way to a weaken or tired body. So, today's morning my head still dizzy and obviously clinic is a must-go places first.

In total yesterday, Elley covers nearly 370KM and d engine still smooth as usual. Like it has done only 30Km. As conclusion this is the best, lazy chair comfortable ergo, reliable worry-free workhorse, 8 litre less-visit-petrol station convenience, affordable less-than Kancil maintainance, Ikea storage-wise compartment and so much more. For me none of any bike right now in the market could match its features and plus points be it FZ150 or Sym Vts200.

Comments

Popular Posts