Modified - Blade Handle Bar & Triple Clamp

Standard riding posture on Blade is undoubtedly RACER wannabe. Its aggresive, focused and giving all your weight to the front for more traction.

Despite handful cornering ability, it also very uncomfortable for long ride. Lets say about 100KM continous ride at 130-140KMH. Vibration on your hands is your best friend on any vtwin and it does affecting me. Both my hands now are faster becoming numb even when i holding newspaper for 5 minutes.

So, i changed my bars by bringing it up above triple clamp. It does raised for 1 inch but resulted with much much more riding comfort. I cant do much with vibration but it keeps away lot of stress on my hands.

Really recommended for those travelling more than 300Km to and fro daily.

Comments

  1. Hi Bro.. where have you done this modification ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was done in SS 7 Bangi. You can contact the mechanic, Amir at 017 297 4110.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi bro, how much it will cost you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry bro, I cannot recall already but you can contact Amir to clarify. He has done a few and I hope the cosmetic gets better too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts