Blade 250R Handle Modification

Comments

  1. Hi. I just bought a blade r after reading your blog. I'm interested in modding this handle bar. How much n can give me some guide line on installation ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, congratulations and welcome aboard. Secondly, I should ask for commission from Naza hahaha.

    Apology bro because I could not recall the price. It is good for you to call the mechanic, Amir at 017 297 4110 for any inquiries. He will be glad to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another idea. Coz I seen some rider lower the bike frame a bit but still maintain the fork lever. So the top part will have a bit more gap n thus able to mount the handle at top instead. Currently I enjoy the sporty ride experience but if riding slow is a chore in congested traffic blade definitely make my palm numb n pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts