Blade Routine Service 13,479KM - How to save money


I have extended my usual service interval of 2000KM to 2650KM (650cc for my next bike eh?). As usual, Trip A meant for tracking service interval.

Actually, i was thinking to extend till 3000KM, but i want to see the condition of the EO (Maxoil Ultra Semi Syn 10w-40) first.  As a result, i believe Blade could do 3000KM service interval. Well, there are users mentioned in FB Group that they have done the same and nothing wrong with their bike till now.

Again, same EO were used and i bought 1 bottle of 4 litre at RM97.  It much more easy on wallet as a bottle of 1 litre priced at RM36.  New oil filter also goes in.

Went out are the spark plug and it actually same spec with Modenas Elegan. Amir also cleaned the air filter and air box.  Front tyre remains 70% of its thread and only 30% for rear.  I guess my estimation of 15K thread life for rear Shinkos are quite accurate.  The rear now reaching its wear mark.

Pickup now felt better and exhaust sound a bit more crispy. Top speed still shy at 170kmh. My handlebars shows no cracked also. So far, at 13.5K KM, i am happy with Blade, surely.

Comments

Popular Posts