Breakdown: Plug cap problem

Sudden loss of power under 4K rpm at Latar. I thought i could make it to Sabak while maintaining RPM above 4K but it get worsed at Kuala Selangor.
Make a u-turn and hoping i could reach Bangi or Naza Ss15 but this is peak hours so i stop by at RnR Elmina Arah Selatan.
Now i suspected engine is running only 1 piston as exhaust did not sounded normally.

Update:

Quick solution by applying electrical tape (i am not sure what to call it) around the broken cap and then just plug it in.  Its alive shortly for a few KM before starting to misfire again.  Luckily i managed to go to Naza Service Centre SS15 Shah Alam  and it was changed FOC eventhough my bike was not under warranty. 

Naza service guy said they are aware of this current Golden brand plug cap shortcoming and has replaced with a quality one for newer batch. 

Comments

  1. Good day bro. I notice that a lot of Blade owners complaining about their bike's factory plug cap. Im a 250efi owner,hv been using it for the past 6 month. I notice that its a bit hard for my bike to accelerate and my engine sounds horrible when i turn the throttle. Might it be the plug cap problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day to you too bro Anderson.

      It is actually the call sign based on my experience. Yesterday, i felt it too from 7K rpm to 8K rpm but then it quickly back to normal. I will have Amir to check it for both plug caps.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts