Routine Service: Blade @ 22,166KM


Actually I have forgotten to update EO change before this latest changes with 2818KM interval.  Now, I am using Total Hi Performance 10w/40 Semi Syn.  Price around RM36 and no oil filter changed.  Engine felt good and responsive 'a bit more' than Maxoil Semi.



Now I am experiencing idling problem and it worsen everytime in morning.  Funny because at higher rev (> 4K rpm), my engine is super smooth and "crisp". Amir has reset my ECU but the problem still exist. Got to go to Naza SC fast to know what kind of problem she may have. Hope nothing major. 




Comments

  1. Bro, get a belang or fxr or belang plug cap in to try,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked my bro, visually okay but I will have it a try. Thanks ya.

      Delete
  2. Btw, at 20k km++ pls check nut locking front sprocket loosen or not, that day happened to me front sprocket lock nut loose n fly dunno where break me down elitr highway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro, I will have mine checked. I read this too in FB group. Some "kena" even at low mileage.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts