Routine Service: Elegan @ 49,052 & 49,856KM


 
I am experiencing new Shell AX5 mineral oil to Elegan and I changed my belting too as it already cracked. Cost for belting is RM95 not including labor. Yamalube gear oil also goes in.

So, after 803.9KM, I decided to change Shell EO even though I have around 700KM to go before the routine 1500KM EO change interval.  Oh..i forgot to inform that Eley is back on her long journey duty.

 
Based on visual and viscocity check, I could confirm that mineral oil cannot last long especially when riding at more than 100kmh for quite a long time (1 hour continuously).  My engine also felt heavy but not loosing its top speed.  Imagine if I decided to change at 1500KM interval.  Yamalube visual check also confirms that it quite dirty which giving a hint that a service to the gear system is needed soon.

Therefore, I am using Repsol  Rider Semi Syn now and Elley felt quite good.  I could reach my top speed (135kmh at 9K rpm) quite fast compared to Shell AX5.

Comments

  1. How much the price for Repsol Rider Semi Sync bro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro Farid, if not mistaken around RM36. I like this Rider a lot. Easy to get top speed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts