EO can last to 3000KM?

Now my EO (Maxoil Semi Syn) should reach 3000KM by today when i reach Kajang later in evening.  I could feel the engine a bit heavy than usual and i keep my rev just around 7-8K rpm and its good around 110-120KMH.

I do not want to stress the engine as i believe the oil viscosity is already at low side.  The visual appearance of Maxoil through oil window checker also became much much more darker. I had a busy week so i do not have an ample time to change my EO a bit sooner around 2500KM.  I believe extending to 3000KM is not a good thing to do to keep your engine last long and performs well.  Moreover, with high mileage and continuous ride like me. Hope Amir could be back from Kelantan by 1st September to service my bike.

If not, i have to take on Elegan to do the job. Yes, Elegan again as she has been repaired to settle the issue of idling or either i have to service by myself.


Comments

Popular Posts