NGK G-Power Spark Plug & Breakdown Also..


On last Tuesday, i managed to change the factory fitted spark plugs. But it is not an easy job. I have to open fuel tank and oil cooler too.  Next time i will let Amir do this job as i took almost 1 and half hour to finish it.

The result of this G-Power CR8EGP3596 after 446KM of usage is really substantial.  I could feel the engine response especially climbing from 110kmh way up to 150kmh easily.  Exhaust sound also becoming more "crispy" and i love the pickup.

But yesterday, my fuel line burst out while cruising at highway speed.  The engine shut off and i forced to stop just 2KM from Tol Ijok.  Luckily my bike did not caught on fire.

So, after checking it is confirmed that my fuel line connector slip out from its tank housing.  I believed it was my fault because i did not tighten the fuel line connector securely. Definitely i learn my lesson in hard way hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts