More Posts To Come

Writing is not that easy. That what I have learned few months back. I am not a full timer but I certainly would like to be one by 2nd quarter of next year (too ambitious haa).

Well, most of my limitations are the source of news and its picture or video. Furthermore, i prefers my own picture and not "credit to owner" through internet.  Therefore, i will try to get my own "fresh" picture from a collaboration.

These are the list of my future writing for August.
  1. Zulfahmi's 1st Half Yoyo Performance - i will scoop few points of his current performance in Moto3 (writing as at QP of Indianapolis Circuit).
  2. Buying An Affordable Superbike in Malaysia - 2nd Chapter where additional of CKD and non-CKD bike from MVs, Triumphs, Kawasaki  and Hondas.
  3. Soft Reviews on the following (depending on availability at my "preferred"  motorcycle shop):
  • Hondas' New 500cc Parallel Twin Boys - CBR500, CB500X and CB500F (depends on what variants comes in)
  • New Modenas CT118 EFI
  • New Honda Airblade 125cc
  • Sym Symphony Evo 250i 2013
 I will see you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts