Modified KTM DUKE 690R Stunt Bike - up, close and personal


You got it right my friend. This belongs to Slovakian Rok Bagoros, the hired (okay, sponsored) stunt rider for KTM. I blamed him for luring me to this world of thumper from respected Austrian makes. Aki Ajo and Zulfahmi 63 would sit with me for a 'teh tarik' and agree too. 


Nothing rocks me than Rok's Youtube picking up his Duke 690 Stunt Bike with Gramatik's I Really Do Believe background music . This is the climax for me desiring this 2012 690.  Damn! I regretted! In last year's MotoGp round in Sepang, i have the chance to meet Rok and surely his bike too. Lets go and dig out some details of his bike.



Magura rear master cylinder on top of clutch lever and adjustable engine mapping just besides the grip. Seen also engine guard painted in black.



This crazy double rear callipers from Magura also and an Akrapovic full system exhaust  to stir emotions even more.  I thought sponsored Sava would be his choice of rubber but seen here using Michelin.

For those who wants to sample a full Akrapovic system of Rok's, here is the vids.


So, that is how a Duke with full Akra will rock you all day long.



 The custom steel skid plates with engraved Rok name.



Using standard white WPs there and front and rear stunt stand. Rok once said he bought that at Bmx shop.  Padding were added for rear seat for him to stand. There is also a parts for him to do his stuff fitted on the edge of fuel tank. Looks like carbon for me.



This is how front look like and i think this may not his full stunt bike but a Motonation's prepared bike with stunt parts brought by Rok. 

So, that is a little bit about Rok's 690 and again damn you Rok for making me longing for this superb bike. Well, understated superb bike sadly in Malaysia.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts