Blade 250r at SKVE Ayer Hitam

 
- Lepak at Plaza Tol Ayer Hitam SKVE -
 
 
Resting after an intense heat when riding at noon specially from Kuala Selangor to Putrajaya. Lucky there are vending machine there. Had my 100-plus for RM2 and of course memories goes back to Nippon where vending machine are all over the place!!
 
 
Bike Report - Good Thing
 .
Now my Blade almost touching 1300KM mileage.  Good things is that I can now propel up to 150kmh with ease and confident.  Its true that V-twin gives you power at earlier stage of the rev counter.  From 80kmh to 140kmh with top gear running proves sweat less to Blade.  It goes smooth and quite fast (to my standard) reaching 140kmh just with a twist.,
 
My riding position when taking corners also improves and i begin to like Blade stability and composed. Its like I could lean more in corners like the one from Putrajaya exiting SKVE. Surely I need a couple of thousand more to fully understand my Blade.
 
Bike Report - Bad Thing
 
The first low quality issue for me is just high beam not functioning when fully switch-on. That was happening after a terrible downpour from Kuala Selangor to Guthrie.  One fairing screw also gone missing.  The other would be the auto-light when switching the ignition key to on where the front low beam light just gone AWOL.  The rest are still ok and hopefully so.


Comments

Popular Posts