Elegan - long due updates

It has been quite a while since last updates on Elegan.  As usual, the oil change are due and rear brake pad changed.  I replaced my rear brake pad with new one non-original for about RM25 if not mistaken as the current emit "nyit-nyit" sound.   

Foreman's hand, not me :)

The not so-worn out rear pad

Testing


So, the usual well-behaved character that she possess now gone after testing the rear lever.  There is no pressure at all when applying the lever!!! After 30 minutes of bleeding the air, to no avail the lever still have no pressure i.e no brake at all. So, the culprit should be the next pics.

- The Culprit -

Then at last, the job done and the lever back to its normal operation. I believe the piston lever are unable to withstand the pressure when i was practicing my rear wheel slide.  Obviously, Magura could absorb the job well in the hands of mighty Duke 690.  But it will be in the other story.  For me, our bike knows the moment when we have a thought, I mean even a single thought of buying new bike or a visit to a showroom and test ride, our present bike will start to sulk :)

Other than that, its time to change the EO (engine oil) also.


As usual, Maxoil Ultimate Semi Syn will do the job nicely.

Besides that, Amir also checked my carburetor needle and find out that it has worn out pretty bad.  A new set goes in and it cost me around RM180 per set.  Again it pretty bit costly, but with the way i thrash the bike, its worth the enjoyment.

Comments

Popular Posts