Blade 250r Journey 13 Feb 2013

I went to Putrajaya and then to Tanjong Karang for a quick stop with PKMD K Selangor boss having lunch.  Then arrived at Sabak.  Saw a few police tent supposedly targeting for a speed breaker like me hahaha.  Not sure how many 'free ticket" i have collected so far.  Riding a v-twin under my knee surely i will pass the Blade to 120-135 terrritory.

The engine today felt good and responsive as usual.  Tyre, especially on the rear gives more grip after pumped in the right amount of air according to manufacturer recommendation at 225kpa.  Front at 200kpa.  Both numbers are for riding solo.

On the way back to Kajang, it was rainy.  Raining heavily from Sabak till Sekinchan.  I noticed slight decrease in power where the engine and exhaust sound differs from normal.  But the speed are still the same.  I have to rev a bit to get its going.  There was a Z800 B## something following me from Sekinchan and he exited at Kuala Selangor. We exchange honing to indicate our brotherhood in riding.

When i reached Guthrie, it was pitch dark and i was concerned of my safety if i chose to ride through motorcycle lane. So, i decide to try Latar exiting Selayang and Gombak.  My high beam got problem and the low beam does not help much.  So i have to follow behind a car since i still not familiar with the route.

Wobble? Tank Slapper?
I experienced it today at Grand Saga entering corner right after the exit to Tol Simpang Balak and it was not pleasant at all.   As i could remember, my speed around 150kmh and i took an inside line then it happened.  The bike wobble from front till rear and i entering the easy corner.  I managed to regain control and saved it.  Maybe the road surface was not that good or my asthma affecting my ride. i had terrible cough lately and it makes me tired. Well, Lucky me today!!!

Comments

Popular Posts